This business is built on Delmar's 30 + years experience, passion for the trade and reputation. We provide you with the highest quality restoration possible. We are focused on your individual project from inception to completion. With the body of work that we have completed to date, we have been recognized by the industry and our customers as one of Canada's Top Custom Builders of quality unique projects.
If you are looking for the right shop to build your next unique one-off project, we are the one to contact.
- 2010 Bodyshop Magazine - Canadian Custom Bodywork and Refinish Award
- November 2009 issue - Canadian Hot Rods -1929 Plymouth Hot Rod - 2 page feature
- August 2009 - TSN Live Broadcast from Dauphin, MB - 1970 Mach 1 Mustang & 1970 Challenger used in opening
- January 2009 - Collision Repair Magazine - Shop Profile
- July 2008 unveiled 1969 Cougar convertible at Dauphin's Countryfest
- September 2007 - Canadian Classics & Performance - 1933 Plymouth Coupe 4 page feature
- July 2007 unveiled 1933 Plymouth Coupe at Dauphin's Countryfest
- March 2006 - Canadian Classis & Performance - shop expose -- Manitoba Business Magazine article in "Worth Noting" section
- 2006 Kaiser-Frazer calendar - 1954 Kaiser Manhattan and also this car was mentioned in 2006 summer edition of Canadian Car Guide
- August 2004 - Attended Dream Car Garage's Ultimate Garage Party with 1964 Marauder
- May 2004 - Canadian Classics & Performance - 1964 Mercury Marauder cover & feature article